Document Management Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst on his
Document Management Program.
Roles and responsibilities
• Analyze the business processes of a department, to understand where documents are produced, and how they are currently organized;
• Work with the department to define a target information architecture for their documents that will meet organization’s Document Management standards;
• Analyze the business needs of users and support the design of document management solutions based on Office365;
• Advise and assist business partners in defining their needs, making a diagnosis and making recommendations;
• Provide complete documentation of the business needs;
• Act as an intermediary between the client and the IT team to ensure that the needs are well understood and that the delivered solutions meet expectations.
• Have 5 to 7 years experience in business analysis, information management or a similar role;
• Have at least 5 years of experience in the analysis and delivery of content management solutions;
• Knowledge of the following document management solutions: SharePoint Online;
• Knowledge of the following content migration tools: ShareGate (an asset);
• Bilingual (English/French);
• Have worked in the financial field, preferably in investment (asset).
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Library Studies, Information Technology or a combination of a college diploma and relevant experience.