FX Innovation Named as a Notable Vendor in Gartner Report
FX Innovation Named as a Notable Vendor in Gartner Report: Midmarket Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services’
As a leading provider of mid-market, multi-cloud implementation, strategic and managed services alongside broader ServiceNow offerings, we are proud to announce that FX Innovation has been named a Notable Vendor in the report, Midmarket Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services,” published by Gartner, Inc., January 25, 2022, by William Maurer, Mark Ray, Tobi Bet.
We are excited to see Gartner’s focus on Mid-sized Enterprises (MSEs) and their public cloud IT transformations and we are proud to be recognized as a Notable Vendor in the new report. Since our founding in 2002, FX Innovation has specialized in serving the unique IT challenges of MSEs and we feel privileged to be their trusted partner for continued transformation.
Providers That Focus on Mid-Market
According to the new report, “MSE I&O leaders must look for providers in the market that actively pursue midmarket clients and deliver the service portfolio that scales to their needs.
Key market considerations include:
- Solutions are application-led rather than infrastructure-led
- Multifaceted expertise and specialization
- Proven public cloud solutions
- Skilled resources and proven processes
- Highly automated tooling to address midmarket client challenges
- Critical transformation proficiencies, service portfolios and cloud-native capabilities
The report comes at a critical time for MSE CIOs leading public cloud IT transformation, which requires strategic business leadership. We recently conducted several in-depth interviews with CIO clients of MSEs and found multiple common themes, including:
- The need to speed up transformation to address heightened competition
- Requirements for service providers to support certain operational activities so they can focus internal talent on their core business and competitiveness
- Seeking highly trusting relationships with their service providers which are more strategic and collaborative versus traditional and transactional
The same interviews revealed common Public Cloud IT Transformation requirements among the MSE CIOs which align with those in the Gartner report:
- Cost management and optimization
- Operational health for cloud foundations
- Security and compliance
- Self-service for IT teams
How FX Innovation Addresses MSEs
This report highlights FX Innovation among 11 providers specialized in mid-sized enterprises (MSEs) seeking public cloud partnerships supporting financial discipline and cost optimization.
About FX Innovation, the report noted:
“FX helps organizations implement digital transformation initiatives by providing end-to-end services, including strategic advisory, to implementation services and to optimization in its multi-cloud (Azure, AWS and GCP) and ServiceNow solutions.”
“From all of its clients — almost all of whom are midsize — the most frequent comment was that FX Innovations’ unit- and usage-based solutions allowed for easy budgeting and performance requirements, including the ability to use some of its internal resources as part of the implementation team. These approaches and options make FX Innovation suitable for MSEs in North America.”
Comments are closed.