Reporting to the Program Director, the successful candidate will occupy the position of Project Manager. He/she will be in charge of several major projects in the field of ticketing solutions. The Project manager must be able to support the functional analysts and understand the architecture. Delivery is carried out according to an Agile framework.
His/her role is key within the team to create a differentiator with customers, teams and the project team.
Roles and responsibilities
• Carrying out detailed planning of the activities and the assigned deliverables taking into account issues, complexity, stakeholders and project linkages;
• Proposing all contribution deliverables to meet the project’s business objectives and priorities within the established agreements, costs and timelines;
• Obtaining approval of contribution deliverables within sector-specific decision points;
• Actively participating in the project i.e. the analysis of risks, impacts and related strategies taking into account various factors in order to reduce the level of risk;
• Carrying out the operational coordination of the people involved in the overall project and various interrelated projects, ensuring quality control of the work and the identification of standards, methods and procedures to be applied;
• Managing the requested changes, solutions testing and implementation strategy according to his/her area of expertise;
• Developing or implementing knowledge transfer strategies for different clienteles based on his/her area of expertise; and
• Using, in an efficient manner, project management practices, methodologies and tools related to his/her sector and produce management and monitoring information
Professional Skills Sought:
• Holder of a university degree in management, business administration or in information technology;
• Have 4 years’ experience in managing Agile projects;
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written; and
• Managing project implementations in the ServiceNow ticketing environment would be a BIG plus.
• Demonstrate leadership and initiative;
• Have excellent competencies in managing multi-party relationships;
• Ease in managing conflicts and negotiations;
• Have problem solving skills and demonstrate analytical thinking;
• Results-oriented and customer-centric approach;
• Flexible and adaptive skills, teamwork and collaboration;
• Have a strong capacity to work under pressure;
• Have a good ability to prioritize; and
• Comfortable in making suggestions for change and/or optimization of existing work processes.