Scrum Master – Cloud
The person sought will contribute to the ultimate success of specific cloud implementation and migration projects. This person will also participate in the organization of work involved in the detailed implementation of solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
• Coordinate logistics around product deliveries for project deployments;
• Ensure project timelines are met and report potential barriers to the Delivery Manager in a timely manner;
• Understand project objectives and work with project team members to help explain how technical solutions should achieve these goals in collaboration with SMEs or the architecture team;
• Follow-up with end-user customers as needed (status, planning, detailed plans, etc.).
Organization of work with teams including:
• Architecture design to ensure that solutions are designed for a successful, safe, economical, efficient, reliable and resilient deployment;
• Design, implementation and testing of a recovery plan to compensate for possible downtime or outage scenarios;
• Identification of potential bottlenecks impacting the project’s progress;
• Creation and automation implementation of cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting elements;
• Production problems and responding to escalations after regular business hours;
• Solution maintenance to deliver a high level of availability, scalability, security and compatibility;
• Participation and evaluation of proofs of concept for server, storage, network and security technologies to support cloud infrastructure;
• Ensure an effective transition to operational teams.
• AWS certification is considered a major asset;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to adapt communications according to the context and client, in both French and English;
• Ability to work effectively within internal and external organizations;
• Experience in a fast-paced and evolving work environment, while prioritizing and managing multiple priorities;
• Detail oriented, organized and the ability to multi-task.