Service Now Architect
FX INNOVATION is one of the most innovative companies in the information technology sector. We work with our customers to make IT create value for different business services.
We are one of Canada’s leading integrators of the ServiceNow product. We offer a preconfigured IT service management solution compliant with ITIL practices, on this platform, which provides unified and optimal governance of IT services. We also offer business service optimization solutions that allow our customers to optimize their internal processes with ServiceNow. Our projects focus on the deployment of these processes and the software solution in medium and large-scale companies, often leaders in their industry. In addition, we offer multi-year user support and solution evolution agreements. We are part of the success of our customers.
Our team brings together Service Design professionals, process analysts, and ServiceNow specialists who are among the most competent in their field. We work as a team, involving several of our professionals on each of the client missions, in order to deliver quality solutions and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a qualified resource with experience working as a ServiceNow architect.
Roles and responsibilities
- Define at the architectural and design level, technical solutions adapted to the client’s problems;
- Help clients implement a ServiceNow work program to support the expansion and adoption of the platform;
- Understand customer requirements, translate into solutions and communicate with customers;
- Participate in the definition of complex service missions generally involving several ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications / systems;
- Work with existing customers to develop technical solutions and prototype new initiatives;
- Work with the sales teams on new activities to understand the client’s objectives and ensure the continuity of the architecture and roadmap exercises;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products;
- Keep up to date via internal webinars, case studies, training, a wiki and all other available resources;
- Help mentor technical advisers with regard to technical design standards and best implementation practices;
- Perform research on solutions from technology partners or other suppliers in the context of customer integration requirements;
- Design and communicate a technical architecture master plan based on the roadmaps for implementing capacities and processes, based on the desired operational results;
- Work in collaboration with engagement managers to help them with technical activities at the program level;
- Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer commitments are aligned with ServiceNow best implementation practices;
- Create and maintain a roadmap for the implementation of the platform;
- Provide practical assistance for the detailed design and implementation of the selected missions;
- Demonstrate product and technical leadership on ServiceNow commitments with customers and partners;
- Help delivery teams solve technical problems on the critical path;
- Provide advice on the customer’s ServiceNow development life cycle.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of solutions on the ServiceNow platform;
- Experience with ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: CSM, HR, SecOps, ITOM, ITBM;
- Fundamental understanding of key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions, including: single sign-on, SAML, SSL, web services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS;
- Experience in a professional services environment with stakeholders, solution architects and extended program teams;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to the different levels of stakeholders (technical and non-technical);
- Have capacities for business analysis, requirements collection and solution design;
- Ability to manage and overcome objections in a pre-sale and engagement context;
- Self-motivated / autonomous – able to manage several tasks at the same time and to accept changes in tasks and calendar;
- Ability to learn technology quickly through education and self-training;
- Ability to work in a growing international environment.