FX is looking to hire an experienced technical writer
to join our Cloud Solutions team.
Roles and responsibilities
In collaboration with the Delivery Manager, the responsibilities are the following:
• Work with subject matter experts to gain an in-depth understanding of the system’s features and project deliverables;
• Interpret operational data results and convert into account presentations;
• Review and validate content with experts and stakeholders, integrate comments and manage iterations as needed;
• Produce documentation (ex. reporting, progress on projects, client presentations, etc.) that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for the intended audience;
• Other responsibilities assigned within the Operations squad.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in creating technological documentation in an innovative technological environment;
• Formal technical writing training or equivalent experience;
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and analytical concepts and convey them in clear, concise, bilingual text and visual content;
• Ability to successfully utilize document templates;
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills;
• Detail oriented combined with analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work as a team or independently with minimal supervision or direction;
• Ability to balance and prioritize many different tasks at once;
• Ability to self-edit existing content;
• Required – MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• Familiar with SnagIt or any other image editing software;
• Familiar with business requirement or system specification documents;
• Experience in a Cloud IT environment is considered an asset.